examples tenses mode Albanian language

Certainly! Here are detailed examples of sentences in different tenses and modes in Albanian:

Indicative Mood:

Present Tense:
Unë shkoj në punë çdo ditë. (I go to work every day.)
Past Simple (Aorist) Tense:
Dje, unë shkova në punë. (Yesterday, I went to work.)
Imperfect Tense:
Unë shkoja në punë kur filloi të binte shi. (I was going to work when it started to rain.)
Future Tense:
Unë do të shkoj në punë nesër. (I will go to work tomorrow.)
Subjunctive Mood:

Present Subjunctive:
Është e mundur që unë të shkoj në punë. (It is possible that I go to work.)
Past Subjunctive:
Do të ishte mirë sikur unë të kisha shkuar në punë. (It would have been good if I had gone to work.)
Conditional Mood:

Present Conditional:
Unë do të shkoja në punë nëse nuk do të isha i sëmurë. (I would go to work if I were not sick.)
Past Conditional:
Unë do të kisha shkuar në punë nëse nuk do të kisha qenë i sëmurë. (I would have gone to work if I had not been sick.)
Imperative Mood:

Direct Command:
Shko në punë! (Go to work!)
Let’s Form:
Shkojmë në punë! (Let’s go to work!)
Optative Mood:

Expressing a Wish:
Qoftë një ditë e mbarë! (May it be a good day!)
Admirative Mood:

Expressing Surprise:
Ka shkuar në punë? (He went to work?)
These examples illustrate how different tenses and moods are used in Albanian to express various time frames and attitudes towards actions. The conjugation of verbs changes according to the tense and mood, and it’s important to practice these to become fluent in the language123. 📘

Popular posts from this blog

tenses mode in Albanian language